Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours - Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
All tour bookings, reservations and participants of any type of tour operated by Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours or alternative operator acknowledge that they have fully read and understood these Terms and Conditions prior to making a booking or reservation and that they are fully acceptable and binding and form our agreement to accept you for travel on any tour. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Web.
1. Tours / Interruptions / Missed Tours / Customer Cancellations
- IT IS A REQUIREMENT YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!!
- We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary or use alternate wineries, vehicles and operators at our sole discretion where it is deemed necessary.
- Accept this friendly reminder that Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours needs to depart according to itineraries scheduled. We accept no responsibility for guest failing to meet our tour schedule.
- If you missed the tour you can try to get a taxi at your expense to the first winery. Sorry! No Refunds.
- Private, Corporate or Social Group bookings are also required to disclose at the time of booking if they are celebrating any special occasion. Eg. Hens Day, Anniversary, Engagements, etc.
- Failure to disclose this Special Occasion information when making a booking may result in your booking being declined or cancelled at anytime including during the course of your tour due to non-disclosure of this required information.
- Although on rare occasions, Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours assumes no responsibility for delays caused by weather, bus breakdowns, traffic conditions, accidents and/or other conditions beyond our control. We will endeavor to do our utmost to make sure we have minimal interruptions to any of our tours.
- If Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours cancels the entire tour (unforeseen circumstances), you will be offered another date as an alternative or a full refund will be given.
- We are not obliged to refund the price of a cancelled booking unless the cancellations is within the cancellation guidelines as outlined within these terms and conditions.
In the event of a cancellation the following policy will apply for all private wine tours:
- Within 1 - 7 days prior to tour date, 50% per person will be forfeited, remainder 50% balance will be refunded.
- Less than 24 hours prior to tour start time 100% cancellation fee will apply to each person.
- No show - 100% forfeited.
2. Payment / Credit Card
- Payment can be made by a valid credit card / direct deposit into Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours bank account / cheque.
- A credit card payment / cleared funds either by cheque or direct deposit is required for all bookings to secure your seat.
- Tour dates with less than 14 days notice must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Private, Corporate or Social Group bookings will require a deposit of 20% of the total cost of the tour to be paid to secure your vehicle at least 30 days in advance of your tour date. Remaining 50% to be finalized no later than 2 weeks prior to tour booking date.
3. Boarding / Seating Tour Vehicle
Boarding Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours vehicle, you will be given clear instructions from the designated driver regarding wearing of seat belts for safety and behaviour.
By boarding Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours :
- You are the person traveling on required vehicle for this particular wine tour, on this specific day.
- By boarding you hereby grant permission for Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours representatives, to take and use: photographs and/or digital image of yourself for use in promotional materials/ educational or news releases. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, Websites / social media / other electronic communications.
- You also further agree that your name may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s).
- You authorise the use of these images without compensation to Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours inclusive (Employees/Managers/ Directors/ Beneficiary / etc)
- All negatives, prints, digital reproductions shall be the property of Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours.
- You do have the authority to decline photos of yourself being printed on electronic publications, web sites, social media or other electronic communications, by notifying driver,
- A "no fun" attitude will not be tolerated.
- Smoking is not permitted on our vehicles or in winery / supplier builders. Please take note when at wineries smoking areas.
- Persons causing a nuisance to other guests may be removed from the vehicle and Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours will not be liable for any expense incurred by the guest should this occur.
- Drunken, disruptive and uncontrollable behavior will not be tolerated at any time.
- Wineries reserve the right to refuse entry and service to intoxicated persons.
- No alcohol , food or beverages other than water or what is provided by the driver is to be consumed or permitted on the vehicle at any time.
5. Bus Cleanliness / Damage
- We do expect our customers to clean up after themselves and dispose of any trash generated during the trip (private or daily public tour). We reserve the right to impose a fee for any damage done to the shuttle or any out of the ordinary cleaning made necessary by our passengers.
- Any individual, group coordinator or key contact is required to provide a valid credit card number as security at the time of booking which in the event of any reported damage or theft, however minor, will be utilised to pay for relevant repairs, charges and associated costs.
6. Sale Pricing
- Although on rare occasion, Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours reserves the right to offer sales and pricing discounts on a needed basis. No price difference refunds will be granted to any prior reservations.
- The contents of Cork 'n Fork Winery Tours website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.